Before discussing the top most important factors to consider while designing a website, let us have a look at few of the interesting facts;
- 48% of visitors quoted a web design as the No. 1 factor in deciding the trustworthiness of a business.
- Within 10 seconds, you need to tell your customers what they’ll get out of your website
- 47% of visitors expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less.
- 39% of visitors will stop visiting a website if images won’t load or the pages take too long to load.
- 64% of visitors want to see the company’s contact information on a home page.
- 40% of visitors will switch over to the other search result if your website is not mobile friendly.
In today’s digital world, web design plays a vital role of doing business nowadays. Even the smallest slip-up can ruin the experience of your customers which could end up costing you a much more amount of money and also you will lose your valuable customers. In this article, the experts of JPS Design have listed out the top most important factors to consider while designing a website.
Define Your Requirements
Determine your requirements by answering the following questions: What is the information you are trying to provide? Are you going to implement any videos, links or documents? Once you have clearer idea on what exactly what the page should be doing, it is far easier to create it.
Identify Your Targeted Audience
Before you start designing your web pages, you need to make sure who you are trying to interact. Identifying your audience base will help you convey information in a perfect manner which would be easily understandable by your customers.
Use Clear Navigation
Make sure to use clear navigation to ensure your visitors can find what they’re looking for! The navigation path should be simple and near the top of the page. Don’t forget to place the search box at the top of the web page, so that your visitors can search what they’re looking for using keywords.
Make It Compatible for All Devices
Today more than 68% people are accessing internet from all kinds of ways from desktop to smartphones, using different browsers and different operating systems. Therefore, it’s your responsible to make sure your website is accessible for all visitors.
Equipped with more knowledge about web design? So what are you waiting for? Contact the leading experts of JPS Design Group and get started today! Your website is no longer a just representation of your company, but has gone on to become a perfect platform where your company can showcase the products and services to your customers!
Original article by PromotionWorld.